2018 Seattle Trip
Monday, August 6th through Friday, August 10th, 2018
Join us for our first out-of-state trip to Seattle, Washington! Space is limited, register today!
the nitty gritty
- Includes non-stop round trip flight to and from Denver International Airport
- Day cruise to San Juan Islands
- Humpback whale and sea creature watching tour
- Exploring Pikes Place Market, Seattle's Great Ferris Wheel, Aquarium, Museum of Pop & Culture and the Space Needle
- BBQ's, dance parties, concerts in the park, family style dinners and friendships to last a lifetime
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $500 due May 1, 2018
- Total Cost of Camp: $4,000; Full or partial coverage provided by Medicaid's SLS and/or DD waivers or Mill Levy
- Final Payment: Due July 1, 2018
Registration Deadline: April 2nd, 2018
Please note that registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We will accept 10 participants into the program, the remaining participants will be added to a waitlist and notified as space becomes available.